A message from our CEO
We are OPEN for you and your patients Medical Imaging needs.
Currently as an essential service provider, Envision Medical Imaging REMAINS OPEN for imaging services.
We are closely monitoring information and dynamic changes provided by the Australian Health Department and State Health Departments, whose guidelines we will rigorously adhere to.
For everyone’s safety, all patients requiring medical imaging at Envision are asked to make a booking.
It is our opportunity for first round screening. Patients should not attend Envision without having an appointment.
Envision does not have access to the required personal protective equipment (PPE) to support services for suspected, probable or confirmed COVID-19 patients. This also includes any patient with a fever or severe acute respiratory infection AND with no other etiology that fully explains the clinical presentation. For urgent imaging these patients should be directed to the closest public hospital and non-urgent imaging should be delayed.
Envision Medial Imaging has:
- Spread our bookings to reduce the number of patients in the practice at any one time;
- Regular rigorous cleaning of all surfaces;
- Pre-screening all patients prior to making a booking;
- Heightening hygiene and social distancing policies;
- Providing hand sanitiser for use upon entry, during their stay and at exit;
- Ensured all staff who show any signs of illness are self-isolated;
- Encouraged all referrers to access their patients reports and images online using Envision Online or their Inteleviewer login;
- Requested patients pay using the debit/credit card TAP facilities (if possible).
Referral fillable PDF forms for our referrers:
With the ongoing expansion of Telehealth consultations we expect Doctors may be providing more services online or on the phone. We have confirmed with the Department of Health that unsigned electronic requests for diagnostic imaging may be used to request our services.
You can find the pdf form fillable referral forms here, which you can email to the patient (who will need to pass onto us) or send us the referral directly via the email address stated on the form.
We wish you, your practice staff and families all the very best during these uncertain times.
Dr Brendan Adler